Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The Time Is NOW.

So I'm done with my off the wagon thing. Today I started back on the Ideal Protein (IP) protocol. It's been a good day so far. I haven't cut out pop though yet, so that's still coming.

Today was a good eating day. It started off with a Peach Mango protein drink from Ideal Protein. Then I munched on cucumbers and red peppers throughout the mid-day (10:30-2ish). Then had an IP blueberry cran granata protein drink around 4:30. It's Tuesday so that's CSA (community supported agriculture) day and I picked up my box of veggies I share with one of my sisters. I ran over to a friend's house to cook supper. He made chicken breasts with salt & pepper and I made a huge batch of sauteed veggies. Some from the CSA box, some he had, and some I had left over from home. It was a DELICIOUS dinner!!!! I really do like chicken and can eat it all the time. I also like sauteing vegetables with grapeseed oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, and a seasoning. Today I picked this Fajita seasoning I love. It's spicy but incredibly tastey.

So now I'm home eating an IP Chocolate pudding and playing ball with the dog. I switched my weigh in days to Wednesdays, so tomorrow the truth will be known. I'll (of course) post my weight and we can watch it go down together. :)

I really wanted to be about 25 pounds lighter right now because I have a slew of work clothes I would love to be wearing right now. That's ok. I had fun and really enjoyed myself. I even had some Doritos - copious amounts of Doritos. I call them crack or black tar heroin. That's how addicting they are to me. It was GLORIOUS!! I had potatoes, corn on the cob, and a mountain of other goodies that I usually don't eat when I'm in weight loss mode. I even passed up a Summit Saga during dinner tonight. That's real dedication, folks! LOL!!!

Right now I have a cold - actually, it's allergies that have migrated from my sinuses to my lungs. I am high on Mucinex right now and actually I HATE that feeling. I'm all hot & sweaty cuz of the mucinex (it does weird stuff to me!) and I feel a bit dazey .... but what is new? LOL!

No comments: