I don't like Wednesdays. I hate the middle of the week. I like the beginning or the end, except for Sunday, because that means my weekend is over. :-)
The special ed director from Austin schools called me about an hour ago and let me know that I was not chosen for the Level IV Supervisor position, but encouraged me to apply for the ECSE (early childhood special ed) Supervisor position they have still open. I've already applied for that, so that's that. It's kind of a relief to hear either way. I like this district because they are very professional when it comes to hiring. They notified me either way -they even called me and it was the sped director, not the human resources dept, which is very awesome. I expect that kind of professional and courteous treatment from districts I could potentially work for.
I've got to get back on the field study horse and get stuff DONE. I think I have about a week or two to have it done and submitted. Yikes!!! I'd better get started! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment