I've tried to be good this week. I really, really have. I go three days of good eating and then BAM...I mess it all up. SO, my next goal is to get over that three day hump and really kick things into gear.
I threw out ALL of my size 12 and up dress pants. That's a problem, people, because I barely fit into the 10's when I threw out the 12's and now...let's just say that there is either new size 12 pants in my future or I really truly have to kick things up and get my ass in gear. I have three weeks before work starts getting busy again and I have to wear the size 10's. I can still button them and zip them but they are TIGHT and UNCOMFORTABLE - not bust a seam tight, but WAYYYYY too tight for my liking. So, hopefully I can lose a little to squeeze into them by September.
This shit is hard. Losing weight is really freaken HARD. My head's not totally in it yet and I'm not sure what it will take. Actually, this pants-too-tight debacle might be my tipping point. It's on like Simon Le Bon.
No comments:
Post a Comment