Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Hundreds Club

So I am officially part of the "hundreds" club, friends. Yes, I weighed in at 198 tonight. A 5lb loss in two weeks. Totally acceptable and routine. I lost over 3 inches which is awesomer than the weight amount and my fat percentage is down to 40% from 43% last May. I don't think that's good, but apparently, it's one of the biggest losses/improvements in 6 months that my coach has ever seen. Apparently it means I'm holding onto muscle and losing fat.

However....I had a big sub from Erberts & Gerberts tonight though and two high calorie beers (Bell's Two Hearted Ale) at an event tonight. But I have been VERY good and living well in what I do. There are no more opportunities for me to screw up in the next two weeks, so things should be by the book.

That's a lie. There are PLENTY of opportunities for me to be off the wagon. :) Right now, not caring. I'm 15lbs behind "schedule" of where I wanted to be at this time, but you know what? I'm ok. I'm alive, I'm healthy, and I have great friends and family surrounding me who stand at the ready to help me out when I need it. Who can ask for more??

So I'm still on track. Just not on a fast track. I can deal with that just fine.

No comments: