Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oops, Look How Late It Is!!!

Well, here I am back once again!!! You probably thought I had died or that I had run away, or given up on technology all together. Nope. Just still livin the dream without TV, but in all other ways a "regular" person! Haha. Work has been crazy -need I say more? I need a massage (more like 3 a week right now) and seriously need to consider looking into a once or twice a month house cleaner because I'm just not wanting to spend my free time cleaning stuff.

Something interesting is that ABC's Extreme Makeover Home Edition is in Moorhead (like 6 blocks from my office) building a house for a nice family that consists of students with special needs. It's interesting to see in real life how this is accomplished. They really do build an entire house and shoot the entire show in about 7 days, if not less. And to be completely honest, I'm not inclined to volunteer or get involved. My boss is involved because of some ties to the family's charity work, but earlier in the week I decided that my job in all of this is to make sure "my kids" in the schools I'm responsible for are being taken care of and not forgotten in all the hullabaloo. Also, each teacher and staff person deserves to feel supported just like any other day. Those two things are very important to me. There's some crazy energy going on and I love it, but it's got a tendency to create a life of its own.

Right now as I type, my sister and brother in law are here visiting from Mankato. They are up to go to a cousin's wedding in town tomorrow. I'm glad to see them and spend time with them! Tomorrow will be a fun day too.

So anyway, that's a little update on my life right now. I am excited to start another stained glass class Monday night and that reminds me...I had better get my butt in gear and do some good thinking about what I want to create. I have some very good ideas...but I need to clear my head and "feel" the project. Weird and woo-woo I know, but that's how I roll. :)

You need something to make you laugh, don't you? I know I do, for God's sake!!! Ye-gads.





No comments: