
Just kidding. They don't look like that but when someone on facebook posted asking where a picture of my glasses were, I couldn't resist in posting these (I had commented on how my new glasses make my brain feel funny...they are a new prescription).
I'd post some jokes on here tonight, but I'm awfully tired. I do have to say, however, that I feel VERY good. I think my gallbladder had been giving me trouble for longer than I had realized. I haven't felt this good for about 5 months or so, maybe even longer. Now I only feel funny after I eat, depending on WHAT I eat. Spicy stuff is still difficult and chinese of any kind makes me ill...but all in all it's going very well.
Work is fantastic. I've found a place to grow and in an area I love and feel at home in. I miss the loons though...A LOT. I was at one of my best friends from high school's wedding this weekend at a resort around Walker, MN and it was looney there. Music to my ears. Kinda literally. Anyway, I'm still tired out from that weekend -it was fun and my friend's family is almost like a second family to me, so I was right at home all weekend with a gazillion laughs and even more good times. One of the best weddings I've been a part of in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time. Reminded me of when my aunts and uncles all got married -tons of family fun and good humor!
so I'm off to bed now. Most likely. I'm not as tired as I had been in the past 2-3 months (this weekend woulda killed me just a month ago!!) and I am attributing it to getting that damned gallbladder out. OOOOOFDA! Who woulda thunk, huh?? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment