So it's practically in the middle of the night and I'm packing and trying to stay sane at the same time. I'm overtired so that means my imagination gets popping and everything I hear is magnified with some kind of "creepy" microphone or something. Normal house shifting and general house type noises that I hear subconsciously all the time are amplified into weird and nefarious sounds. On top of that, there are tons of moths on the window outside and I keep glancing back, thinking I will see something REALLY creepy next time I look -like the Mothman or something equally scary. THEN, I turned my TV off and remembered that one scene from "Signs" where the alien is reflected in the TV (SUPER creepy part of the film) and I can't stop glancing at my TV now either. I should just turn it on.
So I think all of this creepiness is telling me that it's time to go to bed!!! I am 4/5 of the way packed up. I have a few odds and ends to attend to tomorrow, but I should be ready to go soon. Part of me simply cannot WAIT to get to Fargo and get this over with and part of me wants to stay here forever. Actually, I think that's the part that hates moving. LOL
So here's a pirate joke for you:
A pirate with an eye patch seemed down at a bar. The bartender asked, "What's wrong?" The pirate replied, "Arrrgh, they wanted me to be a teacher... but I only had one pupil!"
that was dumb, I know, but it kept my mind off the scaries for a little bit. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment