Friday, February 12, 2010

And There She Went A-Ranting

Well, my dear blog reader, the last post was quite a rant, was it not? It's true. I had quite a bit to say, I used profanity quite a bit in it, and I really let my opinions fly out of my mouth without apology.

Oh well. You all will have to learn to deal with it. :-)

I've decided that I'm far too serious on this thing. I need to lighten up and inject some humor.

So that's my goal. Whether it's just sharing the stupid things I find myself doing some days (you would be amazed at the things I get myself into sometimes) -or things that just seem to happen to me, or sharing some humorous story...or injecting a pirate joke here and there for good measure, whatever it will be I promise will be interesting. At the very least.

Who wants to read a boring blog full of bitching and moaning?? Not me! :-)

The thing is...I'm so clutzy, say dumb things, think dumb things (or rather, fail to think "smart" things), and just basically put up with myself every day that stuff that is actually funny to normal people is more or less just another day in the life of Angela. But, I will try to sift that stuff out and share my humiliations and interesting tidbits that occur in my life now and then.

No comments: