Tuesday, April 29, 2014
RE-BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'Tis the Spawn of Angela's Mind. Again.
Lately I've been wanting to blog. I still don't think I have much to say about anything and much of what I have to say is frivelous (which I cannot spell and have spent 50 seconds TRYING to spell correctly), who cares. I'm gonna post anyway.
First thing....I have to be honest here...since July and my new job, I have gained close to 35 pounds. What the what?????? Hibernation is real, folks. So today, 3 days after I turned a glossy 41 years old, I made a decision: I'm going back to Ideal Protein for a while until I get back down to a more comfortable size and feel more powerful about what I choose to put into my body and what I do WITH my body. Right now my body very much enjoys sitting in my lay-z-boy chair watching tv kind of (I only have 4 channels really so watching is more habit than desire), watching online shows (this is really the gist of the "watching" that goes on in my life), reading a book, talking on the phone, texting on the phone, or on the internet surfing or chatting, or looking at Icanhascheeseburger.com. And trolling Twitter and Facebook of course.
To to hell with it all! Oh, the Lazyboy isn't going anywhere for a little bit...but the irresponsible eating habits are.
No comments:
Post a Comment