Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April showers bring April snows?

So it's been about 3 years since my last post (disregard the LAST-last post I just did tonight....or don't). Much has changed but most has stayed the same. I'm looking forward to sharing my personality here with the world. I'm sure I'll have a few rants and a few pity parties...I AM who I am you know! :) Right now I'm just happy to be me and happy to be living in this fantastic world I am. I've been in the Fargo/Moorhead area now for 4 years now. Yes, I miss my friends in Ada -a lot, but I spend time with them at least every other month. And yes, I miss the friends I've made in Grand Rapids, MN -and I try to get up there at least once or twice a year. But this is home. This is where I am meant to be. This is who I am - like it or not. I'm home. I'm here.

At this exact moment, I'm watching the news...the weatherman is talking about SNOW tonight/tomorrow morning. *sigh*. Yeah, so I love living in Fargo...but I HATE cold and frankly, snow can kiss my ass about now. I was done with snow on January 15, or around that date -I can't say I can be that specific.

Would you like an update on me? Keep reading, dear blog reader and you'll learn. :)

No comments: