Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Ides of April

Aloha peoples! I just realized that it is April! AND April is half over!!! Geez- where oh where did the month go? :) I love the month of April but it's sliding by very quickly! Things have been busy at work -today I did CPI training all day long. I love training people in that. I had a great group today that held great conversations. I absolutely love it when I do CPI training and I have a group that talks a lot about situations with students. This time I had a group that was very willing to examine their own reactions in conflict situations. I love that the best because us adults can affect conflict and crisis situations much more than we realize and then we don't HAVE to physically restrain kids. I find that this area especially has a HEAVY culture of restraint. It's foreign to me because I come from a position of de-escalation and managing the environment more so than actually putting my hands on kids to restrict their movement.

Anyway, I have some jokes for you! Of course it's graphic humor, here is your hit of humor for the day, with your pirate joke included!!





No comments: