Well hello! It's been a while since I posted -this month has been crazy! I've been traveling for work every week, gone at least 2 days a week, 3-4 with travel time and lots of other commitments. Things are finally slowing down and I'm happy to have time to spend in my office and school districts this April. Lots of good stuff to do and plan for next year! That being said, I've not gotten my contract yet...long story on that one and I don't feel very positive about it in regards to the "powers that be", so I'll just leave it at that. I do know that I will be here next year, I'm just not sure in what capacity and it's looking like a pay raise will be very difficult to accomplish. That's all fine and dandy...I would just like it buttoned up and done.
Let's see, what's new....nothing really. Working working working!! Yesterday I explored Hibbing with a friend and saw all of the mining stuff. That's crazy shit!! Wow. What an operation. Also saw Bob Dylan's house...yippidy doo dah, whatever. Haha! My little little sister is coming up for Easter break and I've very happy and excited for that! It will be nice to spend some time with her. Maybe I'll take her around to all of the post-secondary options that area available in this area and Duluth. That would be fun...at least for me. LOL!
I'm staying in Grand Rapids for Easter and I'm really looking forward to just relaxing and taking it easy. I've been traveling so much, I just want to stay home. I'd like to get some yard work in and do some spring cleaning in my house. Dusting, vacuuming, and maybe re-arranging my living room too. We'll see what kind of hassle that will be!!
Here's your pirate joke for the day:
One pirate said to his fellow crewmate, "Arrrgh, that be a fine looking hook and peg leg ye got for ye'self!"
The pirate replied, "I should think so, it cost me and arm and a leg!"
Bah-dum-pow. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment